First Scribe is currently seeking an experienced DevOps to apply your skills to our growing business needs. Our LAMP/LEMP Stack DevOps will be responsible for configuring, maintaining, optimizing, and securing our hosting infrastructure for our growing client base. In additional they will work closely with customers and internal stakeholders on installing modules and debugging site issues.
The right DevOps, if selected, will enjoy:
- Salary Plus Full Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- 401K and Life Insurance
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of top web professionals
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Excellent working environment
LAMP/LEMP Stack DevOps Qualifications/Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 2 Unix/Linux years of system administrator experience supporting multiple systems of which at least 1 year of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS.
- Experience in configuring and tuning web servers using the following technologies:
- Apache and Nginx
- Redis or Memcache(d)
- PHP (mod_php, FastCGI, and PHP-FPM)
- Proficient with AWS including load balancers, auto-scaling, availability zones, etc.
- Familiarity with hosting control panels like Plesk and cPanel.
- Working knowledge of security best practices and identifying vulnerabilities.
- Experience with CMS platforms including WordPress and Magento.
- Experienced coding in PHP.
If you believe you fit these DevOps qualifications, we’d love to hear from you.
LOCAL (Minneapolis-St Paul Area) inquires only please.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.