Who we are:
First Scribe, Inc. is an award-winning web design & digital marketing firm in Minnetonka, MN. We specialize in helping businesses achieve optimal web-driven results by implementing design and marketing strategies focused on conversions and ROI. Our client relationships are built on a foundation of trust and transparency. Our employees enjoy a flexible working environment focused on exceeding client expectations.
A Digital Marketing Specialist plays an integral role in the optimization of our client marketing initiatives. The Digital Marketing Specialist will promote client websites using a variety of channels including SEO, content marketing, social media, email marketing, digital advertising and conversion optimization. Attributes of a successful candidate include a well-rounded knowledge of the Web, familiarity with search engines, familiarity with web analytics and an understanding of basic marketing principles.
We need someone who can learn quickly, communicate professionally, follow direction, and see the task through to the end.
- A degree or diploma in marketing, journalism, communications or a related field
- Experience in digital marketing and/or web design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Internet savvy
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Problem solving & critical thinking
- Experience in a corporate marketing department or a marketing agency
- Knowledge of fundamental web design concepts, practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Wordpress and/or Magento
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Digital advertising experience (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, social media advertising)
- Plan and execute unique marketing strategies for client websites using online channels including:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local optimization
- Content creation and marketing
- Social media initiatives
- Email marketing strategy
- Perform site optimization to increase conversions and improve user engagement
- Use web analytics tools to measure campaign success (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Report regularly to clients via email and in-person presentation
- Assist with digital advertising strategy and execution
- Salary Plus Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401K and Life Insurance
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of top web professionals
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Excellent working environment
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. LOCAL inquires only please.
For priority consideration, please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to marketingcareers [at] firstscribe.com. Incomplete applications will not be immediately reviewed.