As a Digital Marketing Strategist or Senior Digital Marketing Strategist at First Scribe, you will play an integral role in the marketing initiatives for some of our key clients. Working together with other talented marketing professionals, you will develop comprehensive strategies to promote client websites using a variety of channels including SEO, content marketing, email marketing, digital advertising, and social media. To excel as a Digital Marketing Strategist at First Scribe, you must have a well-rounded knowledge of the Web, familiarity with search engines, a strong knowledge of web analytics, and an understanding of basic marketing principles.
What you'll be doing:
- Directly managing key clients and developing comprehensive marketing strategies that produce measurable ROI
- Supporting marketing specialists through hands-on training
- Expanding your own knowledge of digital marketing
- 3+ years of successful digital marketing experience
- Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with WordPress, Magento, or other CMS
- Experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Strong knowledge of SEO, email marketing, conversion rate optimization, and/or content marketing
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and/or other key platforms
- Knowledge of fundamental web design concepts, practices, and procedures
- Salary plus Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and life insurance
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of top web professionals
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Excellent working environment
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. LOCAL inquiries only please.
For priority consideration, please complete the application form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be reviewed.
We will be accepting applications through May 25th. We will be reviewing applications as they come in and will contact qualified candidates to set up an interview.