First Scribe, a leading Minneapolis digital agency, is seeking an experienced Project Manager who will interface with clients and internal departments to deliver web services efficiently. The right professional if selected will enjoy:
- Medical and Dental
- Paid Vacation
- 401K with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of top web professionals
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Excellent working environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage small to large-sized projects and other related activities.
- Create and manage project plans based on requirements.
- Organize and manage the timeline and delivery of project tasks.
- Anticipate potential issues and work with team to find resolution before issues become a problem.
- Detail and report project status, next steps and concerns on a regular basis.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create and document best practices for the development and integration of technologies
- Refine existing processes for customer satisfaction and overall success.
- 2+ years of digital agency project management.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving and verbal/written communication skills.
- Familiarity with web design, development, and marketing
- Ability to analyze processes and effectively implement process improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree
- PMP preferred
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we'd love to hear from you. LOCAL inquires only please.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.