First Scribe, a leader in web development and marketing for over 20 years, is seeking a Front End Developer to join our work family. Work with a cross-disciplined team to effectively develop and deploy cutting edge web solutions for a variety of exciting clients including fortune 500 companies.
- Convert designs into HTML/CSS templates.
- Ensure websites display and function correctly across multiple browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- Work with programmers to integrate designs with various CMS systems (WordPress, Magento, Drupal, and custom)
- Coordinate with a project team including programmers, designers, and marketing to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Expert knowledge of HTML
- Expert knowledge of CSS 2 and 3 and limitations
- In-depth understanding of browser differences and bugs
- Ability to develop websites based on Illustrator, Fireworks, and Photoshop files
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to work directly with clients and team members
- Experience with various CMS systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Magento
- Familiarity with PHP
- Knowledge of SEO concepts related to front-end development
- Salary Plus Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- All the free beverages you can drink!!!
Job Type: Full-time
LOCAL (Minneapolis-St Paul Area) inquires only please.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.