An Internet Marketing Specialist plays an integral role in the optimization of our client marketing initiatives. The Internet Marketing Specialist will promote client websites using a variety of channels including organic SEO, content creation, social media, email marketing, digital advertising and conversion optimization. Attributes of a successful candidate include a well-rounded knowledge of the Web, familiarity with search engines, familiarity with web analytics and an understanding of basic marketing principles.
We need someone who can learn quickly, communicate professionally, follow direction, and see the task through to the end.
- Plan and execute unique marketing strategies for client websites using multiple online channels including:
- Search engine optimization
- Local optimization
- Content creation and marketing
- Social media initiatives
- Email marketing strategy
- Perform site optimization to increase conversions and improve user engagement
- Report regularly to clients using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Assist with digital advertising strategy and execution
- A degree or diploma in marketing, journalism, communications or a related field
- Experience in web design and/or marketing
- Exceptional verbal/email communication skills
- A truly organized and detail oriented person
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in a corporate marketing department or a marketing agency
- Knowledge of fundamental web design concepts, practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Wordpress and/or Magento
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Digital advertising experience (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, social media advertising)
The right professional if selected will enjoy:
- Salary Plus Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401K and Life Insurance
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of top web professionals
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Excellent working environment
This is a full time position.
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we'd love to hear from you. LOCAL inquires only please.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.