As a Paid Media Specialist or Senior Paid Media Specialist at First Scribe, you will play an integral role in the digital advertising initiatives for some of our key clients. Working together with other talented marketing professionals, you will develop comprehensive advertising strategies to promote client websites. To excel as a Paid Media Specialist at First Scribe, you must have a well-rounded knowledge of the Web, familiarity with search engines, a strong knowledge of web analytics, and an understanding of basic marketing principles.
What you'll be doing:
- Directly managing key clients and developing comprehensive advertising strategies that produce measurable ROI for both new and existing clients
- Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids, account budgets, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Performing daily account management of accounts on Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing, and other platforms
- Building and maintaining shopping feeds
- Generating monthly client reports for all major metrics and goals
- Supporting marketing specialists through hands-on training
- Expanding your own knowledge of digital advertising
- 2+ years of successful digital advertising experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook advertising, AdRoll, and/or LinkedIn ads
- Google AdWords certification
- Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Basic knowledge of SEO, email marketing, conversion rate optimization, and/or content marketing
- Salary plus Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and life insurance
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of top web professionals
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Excellent working environment
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. LOCAL inquiries only please.
For priority consideration, please complete the application form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be reviewed.
We will be accepting applications through May 25th. We will be reviewing applications as they come in and will contact qualified candidates to set up an interview.