As Senior Copywriter/Content Strategist at First Scribe, you will be a key member of a growing department that helps a wide range of clients better reach their target audiences. Your writing skills and strategic mindset will help us successfully launch highly engaging websites and develop long-term marketing plans that are aligned with business goals.
First Scribe is a full-service digital agency with many challenging projects that often include developing new brand messaging strategies and writing entire websites from scratch. To excel at First Scribe, you must be creative and technically proficient with the ability to rapidly switch from one task to the next.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping clients improve their brands by developing messaging strategies and writing engaging website copy
- Expanding client reach by creating targeted blog posts, emails, social media content, and ad copy
- Promoting ongoing growth by developing and executing content calendars
Because you’ll be writing for a digital agency, we’ll also need to tap into your marketing skills, including:
- Performing keyword and topic research
- Creating and implementing title tags and meta descriptions
- Using analytics and reporting on a variety of metrics
- Strong grammatical proficiency that allows you to spot every typo, grammatical mistake, spelling error, run-on sentence, and dangling participle
- Excellent research and organizational skills
- Attention to detail that’s second to none
- Mastery of diction and syntax that would make your high school English teachers and college professors blush
- Minimum of 3-years successful digital writing experience (5+ years preferred)
- Degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Some experience in branding or brand messaging preferred
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience writing in an agency setting
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with HubSpot
- Salary plus medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) and life insurance
- Flexible hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of top web professionals
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Excellent working environment
- Unlimited free beverages of your choice
If you believe you fit these qualifications; we’d love to hear from you. LOCAL inquiries only please.
For priority consideration, please complete the application form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be reviewed.
We will be accepting applications until the position is filled. We will be reviewing applications as they come in and will contact qualified candidates to set up an interview.