As a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist at First Scribe, you will play an integral role in the marketing initiatives for some of our biggest and most valuable clients. Working collaboratively with other talented marketing professionals, you will develop comprehensive strategies to promote client websites using a variety of channels including SEO, email, digital advertising, and social media. To excel as a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist at First Scribe, you must be a leader with a well-rounded knowledge of the Web, familiarity with search engines, a strong knowledge of web analytics, and an understanding of basic marketing principles.
About First Scribe
First Scribe is an award-winning digital agency providing cutting-edge web design, development, and marketing solutions for over 25 years to clients ranging from local businesses to Fortune 500s.
What you'll be doing:
- Directly managing our biggest and most valuable clients
- Developing comprehensive marketing strategies that produce measurable ROI
- Leading marketing specialists through hands-on training
- Growing as a digital marketing leader alongside a fun and talented team
- 3+ years of successful digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of SEO, email marketing, and/or conversion rate optimization
- Experience working with ecommerce websites and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple high-stakes projects
- Experience with WordPress and Magento
- Strong knowledge of web analytics such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and/or other key platforms
- Knowledge of fundamental web design concepts, practices, and procedures
- Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience leading project teams
- Prior agency, client facing, or consulting experience
- Salary plus Medical and Dental Benefits
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- 401(k) with matching
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Collaborative working environment
- Unlimited free beverages of your choice
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. LOCAL inquiries only please.
For priority consideration, please complete the application form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be reviewed.
We will be accepting applications until the position is filled. We will be reviewing applications as they come in and will contact qualified candidates to set up an interview.