Most of our web design and internet marketing clients also host with us. Why? Because we provide cost-effective hosting with a business-centric focus.
We provide service level agreements (SLAs) that deliver exactly the server resources you need—no more, no less. We monitor and manage servers personally. In other words: If anything does happen, call us, not some stranger in Palo Alto or Bangalore.
We contract with only the best, Rackspace, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Trustwave, for reliability, speed, accessibility and quick response. The data centers at these multi-million-dollar facilities provide:
- Direct multi-backbone connections for high performance and redundancy
- Rich fiber connections to all major carriers
- Scalable bandwidth capacity from OC3 to OC192
- Direct connections to UUNET, Sprint, AT&T, and Level 3 Internet backbones
- Diesel backup generators and uninterruptible power supplies
A large data center can use as much electricity as a small U.S. town.